Following are the list of few horse riding schools in Bangalore. If you know of any other schools in Bangalore please do let me know about it.
1. Agaram Riding School
Agaram Road, Bangalore
Phone: +91-80-2271 6414
-One of the best in Bangalore, the school is spread over 500 acres and has international standard infrastructure. Classes conducted all year round.Fees: Rs 12,000 deposit, plus Rs 2,000 a month
2. Bangalore Amateur Riding Institute
Bangalore Turf Club, Bangalore
Phone: +91-80-2226 2391
-Set up in 1955, itis one of the oldest riding schools in the country. Concentrates on training for races and show horses. Classes are held all year round except in August and Septemger.Fees: Rs 250 annual subscription.
3. Embassy International Riding School
149/2 & 223, Torhunse Village, Jal Hobli, Devanahalli Taluk, Bangalore Dist - INDIA
Phone: +91-80-2846 8296, +91-98450-54013, +91-98440-65015
- A riding school of international standars in ranch-like setting with 240 acres of beautiful cross-country trails and outdoor excursion facility.Fees: Individual: Rs 4,900/annum, Couple: Rs 6,500/annum
4. Equestrian Centre For Excellence
Palace Grounds, Jayamahal Road, Bangalore
- Former race horses are available for training sessions. The only riding school where one can also endup owning a retired race horse after learning to ride.Fees: Rs 2,500 for 12 classes of one hour each.
5. Princess Academy Of Equitation
Bangalore Palace Grounds,Bellary Road EntraceOpp. Talisma SoftwareBangalore 560080
Phone: +91-80-2361 7331 / 2361 0695Mobile: +91-80-5671159 / 56711513 / 5611509 / +91-98450 46680
- The only riding school run by erstwhile royal family of Mysore on the 400-acre grounds that offers night riding facilities and special therapeutic sessions for the physically and mentally challenged.
Fees: Varying fee structure